Thursday 7 July 2016

The auction of craziness and missforchune

Today we did our
BTB auction, for those who do not know what the BTB auction is it is auction when us kids get to spend our BTB points on stuff. A BTB point means Better Than Before that you earn when you behave in class, at the end of the term the auction happens so all term you add up your BTB points. I had earned  29 BTB points and spent them on a moro-bar. There were lots of things and most of the class got something. We did the same thing last term and there was more stuff then this time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Bridget and am wanting to make a few online friends. your blog is like how you say things about yourself and commenting helps attract people to your blog. so leave a good comment and I might come to your blog!

1. Introduce yourself, tell me something interesting about you
2. Give me some feedback and be specific!
3. Tell me a joke and make a connection, it's your comment so own it.
4. Give your blog address so I can come!

Thanks
Bridget